USGA Rules govern all play
- Out of Bounds: Across any hard road and off club property
- Water Hazards: (lateral) USGA rules apply for lateral water hazard apply.
- Relief: Cart paths and artificial obstructions
- Keep carts on paths around tees and greens
- No fivesomes
- Repair ball marks on greens
- Each golfer must have a set of clubs
- Proper golf attire must be worn
- Replace fairway divots
150 yards marked by two large Spruce trees on right and left of fairways, and granite markers in center.